The following public presentations are given by ARK volunteers as requested
by teachers, home school groups, churches, etc. Available times are
dependent on volunteer availability. Please consider multiple times when
requesting programs. Call 256-ARKY to schedule any program. Range we travel is about
45 miles from Dayton.
||ARK Foundation Programs Available to the Public
Donations are accepted, but not required, especially from public school
settings. Volunteers pay their own expenses, since ARK is not large
enough to fund even expenses from membership. Please consider becoming
part of our membership and making these events easier to provide. Areas and
topics (list will expand over time to suit public needs, just ask) are:
- Good Science Presentations:, ARK's most popular with kids groups.
Both the 7 Days of Creation and the Dinosaur Presentation are
at least 45 minutes in length and easily understood by ages 8 and above. Mann
- Completing the Science Picture: Available for public or religious
schools from junior high up.
In Paul Harvey's words, "And now the rest of the story."
This is a presentation from science focusing on the issues that are
inconsistent with the evolution model and very consistent with finding
scientific design (which is what science looks for) every place it looks.
Presentation includes definitions and academic viewpoints not usually
emphasized in classrooms and textbooks (even when they are present).
(45-90 minutes) Passage/Cooper
- Good Science Workshop: Excellent home school or church program
for ages 6-12. Simple science experiments are used to illustrate the designs
of the creation. (45-90 minutes) Mann
- Can We Really Know How Old The Earth Is? This presentation
addresses probably the key issue today, "How old is the earth?"
Presentation focuses on issues that can be understood by ages 8 and up.
(45-90 minutes) Passage/Cooper
- Mount St Helens Features the 80 slide collection of
Dr. Steven A. Austin of ICR. Relive the most extraordinary geologic event
of the Twentieth Century. Illustrates important creationist principles of
geology and biology. Suitable for classroom, study groups, meetings.
Available for sale for repeat use. (45-90 min.) Various
- History: Includes more then the "Natural"
- History: Our Christian Heritage: A basic overview of the
historical faith in practice of our founding fathers. George Washington
life is given center stage. Suitable for junior high up. (45-90 minutes) Cooper
- An Overview of History: Creation, Fall, Flood, and Babel
This presentation emphasizes
understanding asking the right questions as well as understanding the
early history of this world. Biblical and scientific evidence, as well as
logic are part of this quick overview. 75 minutes. (Cooper/Passage)
- School Creation Club Programs, Doug Hawkins, 236-9768
- Biotic Message
- Student Rights in Public Schools.
- School Creation Club Programs, Charlie Brewster, 866-1401
- Chemical Evolution
- Physical Geochronometers
- Endoplasmic Reticulum & other feedback mechanisms
- The "JETHRO" Factor in evolutionary thought
- Chronology of Old Testament from Adam to Christ
- Age of Cosmos
- School Creation Club Programs, Mike Daniel, 836-0540
- Big Bang
- Fossil Evidence
- Origin of Life/Man
- Transitional Forms
- Evolutionists Quotes
- Evolution - Faith vs. Science
- Dating Processes - Age of Earth
- Creation Vs. Evolution: Apoligetics presentation using basic
laws of large numbers to show how well the creation model fits the facts.
Suitable for junior high up. (45-90 minutes)
- The Inerrancy of Scripture: Evidence presented supporting
why we can believe the Bible. Suitable for junior high up.
Supported by: The ARK Foundation of Dayton, Inc. a non profit organization since June 1995,
We support true science and Biblical religion. Webmaster: ARKY
This site is scanned for viruses daily. This document was last modified
8:10 PM 11/23/1999