Exhibitor Agreement for Display Space
] We would like to do (a) presentation(s) on (Sub
Types of material offered: _________________________________________________________
(A half space can be made available in some cases for $40.)
$ _____ [ __ ] $70 for an 8' x 7' space (up to 4) with a table per space unless checked here ________
______ [ __ ] $150 a fifth (5th) 8' x 7' space with table, if available.
______ [ __ ] Access to electric needed, $5.00 (You provide your own approved cords.)
____ ) Credit of $15 for
$ ______ Total enclosed US funds for The Dayton Resource & Curriculum Fair Registration.
(Make checks payable to: The ARK
Foundation of Dayton, Inc.
1) Exhibitors must behave in a
professional manner at all times and refrain from conduct or language that
2) The Exhibit Hall will be open from to for exhibitor setup. The fair begins at and ends at . Exhibitors must setup and tear down only when the fair is closed, unless specific arrangements have been made with ARK Foundation officials.
3) Exhibitors must be responsible for all handling, setup and removal of materials. Bringing a portable handcart is advisable.
4) Unmanned literature distribution exhibits are not allowed, because parents need to see actual materials and to be assisted by an experienced representative.
5) To be listed on the first Exhibitor's List used for publicity flyers, registration must be received by January 3rd. Monthly updates will be made on our web site. Exhibitors giving notice of intent to come by Email will be billed.
Hold Harmless Clause:
Exhibitor assumes entire responsibility and agrees to hold harmless against all claims, losses, and damages to persons or property, governmental charges or fines, or attorney fees arising out of or caused by exhibitor's installation, removal, maintenance, occupancy, or use of the exhibition premises.
Authorized Signature:________________________________ Date: _______________
Please correct address, contact name and other information at top of front page. Return one form copy and keep the second for your records!