Institute on the Constitution Course 2
This was last modified
1/12/2012 7:55:22 PM
Yellow Ball indicates you are going to an (safe at writting) external link, not ARKY.ORG.
Blue Ball indicates where you are in the top menu system of links.
[This is a new implementation using all the basic materials, adding proven supplements, and other useful information.]
Lista are basic in class topics and extensive homework readings and DVDs recommended.
IOTC2, Course #2 Description Information for the IOTC 2 Course by week [with comparison to older IOTC1 outline class subjects]:
- An American View of Law, Liberty, & Government 
- The Religious Beliefs of the Founding Fathers 
- The Philosophical Worldview of the Constitution 
- 1776-1789 from Independence to the Constitution 
- Overview of the Constitution: Preamble & Article I 
- Overview of the Constitution: Articles II & III 
- Overview of the Constitution: Articles IV, V, VI, VII 
- The Bill of Rights: The First Amendment 
- Amendments II - X 
- Amendments XI - XXVII 
- The Crisis of the Constitution: From Biblical Absolutes to Humanistic Relativism [11+]
- Reclaiming the Constitution: How Do We Approach the Restoration of the American Constitutional Republic [12+]
These are articles used as homework within the IOTC 2 Course by week:
DVD optional homework within the IOTC 2 Course by week:
- How Tyranny Came to America , in manual
- What is a Republic Anyway?, by Scott T. Whiteman, Esq. in manual
- Declaration of Independence in manual and this ARKY link.
- Articles of Confederation
The US Constitution in manual
- ARKY's local version of 'the law' with comments and weekly assignments. Also in book.
- BOOK: The Evolution and Destruction of the Original Electoral College
- Constitution Restoration Act of 2004 HR 3799 IH in manual (maybe)
- Letters to/from Thomas Jefferson in manual
- The Danbury Baptists' Letter to Thomas Jefferson
- Jefferson's Letter to the Danbury Baptists (Jan 1, 1802)
- No Reading assignment
- Surprising Facts About The Sixteenth Amendment, by John Sasser
Defects in the Ratification of the Sixteenth Amendment, by Bill Benson
- The Darwinization of Law in America, by Pastor David Whitney in manual
- No Reading assignment
- 1, Up Against the Wall: The Four Jurisdictions by Michael A. Peroutka
- 2, No DVD
- 3, No DVD
- 4, No DVD
- 5, No DVD, but suggested viewing is, Politics: Easy as PIE.
- 6, No DVD
- 7, The Federal Land Grab, by Pastor David Whiney
- 8, The First Amendment: It's Original Text and Meaning which have not changed, by Herb Titus
Why No Church Should Be a 501c3 Organization, by Pastor David Whitney
- 9, Interposition, by Michael A Peroutka
- 10 No DVD
- 11 No DVD
- 12 Multipling the Message, by Ricki Pepin
Supported by: The ARK Foundation of Dayton, Inc. a non profit
organization since June 1995, We support true science and Biblical religion.
email: ARKY History Editor This
site is scanned for viruses daily.