The Bill of Rights; The First Amendment
SUPPLEMENTAL INFORMATION Related to this week's lesson:
*Patriotic Sermons, Watchmen on the Walls, Book recommendation
Week 9 of "The Law" article, A Temporary Dictatorship OR Liberty, 4/6/2011 9:52:04 AM
US Constitution (WITH INDEX) Out of Print, 3/30/2011 10:37:00 AM
Roy Moore Testimony.pdf
Roy Moore - AFA.pdf
AllAboutGuns.pdf, Why have a second amendment?
The 2nd Amendment Definition Study
Schedule for this week:
- Announcements, as needed
- Pledge of Allegiance to the flag of the USA
- Prayer of thanks
- Review "The Law" reading for this week
- Overview of weekly extra reading, e.g., "The Law" (1850) by Frederick Bastiat, from your workbook assignment.
- 30 minute segment from Dr. John Eidsmoe's "Institute on the Constitution" DVD,
The Bill of Rights; The First Amendment.
- The Development of the Bill of Rights
- The First Amendment. Religious Freedoms & Other Freedoms.
- David Barton DVD, "The Foundations of American Government", 25 minutes. (Out of print) or
Multipling the Message, with Ricki Pepin, Putting "Feet" on the IOTC, using the Principle Approach
(71 minutes which may need to be spread out or offered before or after class.)
- Review of the fill-in-the-blank answers related to the workbook outline (Answers are also in the workbook).
- Reading and answering of the multiple-choice questions for the week (Answers are NOT in your workbook.
- Reading and answering of the True-False questions for the week (Answers are NOT in your workbook.
- Discussion Questions as time allows
- Final announcements
- Closing Prayer
Assignments for reading/homework:
Read/Print SUPPLEMENTAL INFORMATION Related to next week's lesson that has a "*" in front of it
Review optional SUPPLEMENTAL INFORMATION Related to next week's lesson that has DOES NOT have a "*" in front of it
IOTC Workbook Week 10 - Please try to complete all test questions for week.
Assignment for reading from "The Law" (1850) by Frederick Bastiat, from your workbook:
pg 248-250, sections
- The Indirect Approach to Despotism
- Napoleon Wanted Passive Mankind
- The Vicious Circle of Socialism
- The Doctrine of the Democrats
- The Socialist Concept of Liberty
- Socialists Fear All Liberties
- The Superman Idea
Supported by: The ARK Foundation of Dayton, Inc. a non profit
organization since June 1995, We support true science and Biblical religion.
email: ARKY History Editor This
site is scanned for viruses daily. First posted 8:44 AM 3/26/2010/