SUPPLEMENTAL INFORMATION Related to this week's lesson:
*Patriotic Sermons, Watchmen on the Walls, Book recommendation
Week 9 of The Law article, 4/6/2011 9:52:04 AM
US Constitution (WITH INDEX) Out of Print, 3/30/2011 10:37:00 AM
Roy Moore Testimony.pdf
Roy Moore - AFA.pdf
AllAboutGuns.pps, Why have a second amendment?
Schedule for this week:
- Announcements, as needed
- Pledge of Allegiance to the flag of the USA
- Prayer of thanks
- Review "The Law" reading for this week
- Overview of weekly extra reading, e.g., "The Law" (1850) by Frederick Bastiat, from your workbook assignment.
- 30 minute segment from Dr. John Eidsmoe's "Institute on the Constitution" DVD,
The bill of Rights; The First Amendment.
- The Development of the Bill of Rights
- The First Amendment. Religious Freedoms & Other Freedoms.
- David Barton DVD, "The Foundations of American Government".
- Review of the fill-in-the-blank answers related to the workbook outline (Answers are also in the workbook).
- Reading and answering of the multiple-choice questions for the week (Answers are NOT in your workbook.
- Reading and answering of the True-False questions for the week (Answers are NOT in your workbook.
- Discussion Questions as time allows
- Assignment for reading from "The Law" (1850) by Frederick Bastiat, from your workbook:
pg 248-250, sections
- The Indirect Approach to Despotism
- Napoleon Wanted Passive Mankind
- The Vicious Circle of Socialism
- The Doctrine of the Democrats
- The Socialist Concept of Liberty
- Socialists Fear All Liberties
- The Superman Idea
Supported by: The ARK Foundation of Dayton, Inc. a non profit
organization since June 1995, We support true science and Biblical religion.
email: ARKY History Editor This
site is scanned for viruses daily. First posted 8:44 AM 3/26/2010/