SUPPLEMENTAL INFORMATION Related to this week's lesson:
*Natural Born Citizen Definition
*Washington’s Farewell Address, in 11 pt print, 8 pages
-Camp American flyers website
Week 7 of The Law article, 3/26/2001
Washington’s Farewell Address, in small print, 2 pages
King and Parliament, American-Style
I Am the Flag, 3 page version with pictures, 3/24/2001
I Am the Flag, 1 page version with one picture, 3/24/2001
Meaning of our Flag Remote Link, 3/24/2001
I Am the Flag Remote site link by Ruth Apperson Rous, 3/24/2001
Schedule for this week:
- Pledge of Allegiance to the flag of the USA
- Prayer of thanks
- Review "The Law" reading for this week
- Announcements, as needed
- Overview of weekly extra reading, e.g., "The Law" (1850) by Frederick Bastiat, from your workbook assignment.
- 30 minute segment from Dr. John Eidsmoe's "Institute on the Constitution" DVD,
Overview of the Constition: Articles II & III.
- Article II: The Executive Branch (Presidency)
- Article II: Section 1. Term, Selection, Qualification & succession
- Article II: Section 2. Powers and duties of President
- Article II: Section 3. Powers and Ceremonial Duties
- Article II: Section 4. Impeachment
- Article III: The Judical Branch
- Article III: Section 1. Establishment of Courts and Judges
- Article III: Section 2. Jurisdiction of Courts
- Article III: Section 3. Treason
- Review of the fill-in-the-blank answers related to the workbook outline (Answers are also in the workbook).
- Reading and answering of the multiple-choice questions for the week (Answers are NOT in your workbook.
- Reading and answering of the True-False questions for the week (Answers are NOT in your workbook.
- Discussion Questions as time allows
- Assignment for reading from "The Law" (1850) by Frederick Bastiat, from your workbook:
pg 243-246, sections
- The Socialists Want to Regiment People
- A Famous Name and an Evil Idea
- A Frightful Idea
- The Leader of the Democrats
- Socialists Want Forced Conformity
- Legislators Desire to Mold Mankind
- Legislators Told How to Manage Men
- Final announcements
- Closing Prayer
Supported by: The ARK Foundation of Dayton, Inc. a non profit
organization since June 1995, We support true science and Biblical religion.
email: ARKY History Editor This
site is scanned for viruses daily.