Overview of the Constitution: Preamble, Article I
SUPPLEMENTAL INFORMATION Related to this week's lesson:
*ICLEI – Sustainable Development
Week 6 of "The Law" article, Law Is a Negative Concept, 3/26/2001
County Sheriff – America’s Last Hope()
Health Care in a Free Society, NOT AN ENUMERATED POWER OF FEDERAL GOVERNMENT!
Who did the Deficit.pdf
Schedule for this week:
- Announcements, as needed
- Pledge of Allegiance to the flag of the USA
- Prayer of thanks
- Review "The Law" reading for this week
- Overview of weekly extra reading, e.g., "The Law" (1850) by Frederick Bastiat, from your workbook assignment.
- 30 minute segment from Dr. John Eidsmoe's "Institute on the Constitution" DVD,
Overview of the Constitution: Preamble, Article I.
- The Preamble
- Article One, Section 1. Establishes bicameral (two-house) Congress
- Article One, Section 2-6
- Article One, Section 7: The Legislative Process
- Article One, Section 8: Powers of Congress
- Article One, Section 9: Limitations on Congressional Authority
- Article One, Section 10: Limitations on State Authority
- DVD segment 4 from David Barton's, "Keys to Good Government"".
- Self Government
- Reversing Trends
- Political Involvement
- The Muhlenburgs: A Contrast
- Government: A Reflection of Values
- Review of the fill-in-the-blank answers related to the workbook outline (Answers are also in the workbook).
- Reading and answering of the multiple-choice questions for the week (Answers are NOT in your workbook.
- Reading and answering of the True-False questions for the week (Answers are NOT in your workbook.
- Discussion Questions as time allows
- Final announcements
- Closing Prayer
Assignments for reading/homework:
Read/Print SUPPLEMENTAL INFORMATION Related to next week's lesson that has a "*" in front of it
Review optional SUPPLEMENTAL INFORMATION Related to next week's lesson that has DOES NOT have a "*" in front of it
IOTC Workbook Week 7 - Please try to complete all test questions for week.
Assignment for reading from "The Law" (1850) by Frederick Bastiat, from your workbook:
pg 241-243, sections
- The socialists Wish to Play God
- The Socialists Despise Mankind
- A Defense of Comulsory Labor
- A Defense of Pateral Government
- The Idea of Passive Mankind
- Socialists Ignore Reason and Facts
Supported by: The ARK Foundation of Dayton, Inc. a non profit
organization since June 1995, We support true science and Biblical religion.
email: ARKY History Editor This
site is scanned for viruses daily.