SUPPLEMENTAL INFORMATION Related to this week's lesson:
*Gov't Jurisdiction boundaries.pdf
Lecture-5_1.doc Alternate format for Gov't Jurisdiction boundaries
Do you know Where God Stands in the (50) State Preambles
Week 5 of The Law article, 4/6/2011 9:55:51 AM
Schedule for this week:
- Announcements, as needed
- Pledge of Allegiance to the flag of the USA
- Prayer of thanks
- Review "The Law" reading for this week
- Overview of weekly extra reading, e.g., "The Law" (1850) by Frederick Bastiat, from your workbook assignment.
- 30 minute segment from Dr. John Eidsmoe's "Institute on the Constitution" DVD,
1776-1789: From Independence to the Constitution.
- Factors Leading to Independence
- Declaration of Independence
- Articles of Confederation
- Events Leading to Constitutional Convention
- The Constitutional Convention 25 May - 17 September 1787
- The Ratification Debates
- The constitution is Ratified (Nine States Required)
- DVD segment 3 from David Barton's, "Keys to Good Government"".
- Civic Responsibility
- Revealing Statistics
- Impact of Changing Philosophy
- Biblical Principles in School
- The Ten Commandments
- Public Policy
- Moral Measurement
- Review of the fill-in-the-blank answers related to the workbook outline (Answers are also in the workbook).
- Reading and answering of the multiple-choice questions for the week (Answers are NOT in your workbook.
- Reading and answering of the True-False questions for the week (Answers are NOT in your workbook.
- Discussion Questions as time allows
- Assignment for reading from "The Law" (1850) by Frederick Bastiat, from your workbook:
pg 239-241, sections
- Law Is a Negative Concept
- The Political Approach
- The law and Charity
- The Law and Education
- The Law and Morals
- A Confusion of Terms
- The Influence of Socialist Writers
- Final announcements
- Closing Prayer
Supported by: The ARK Foundation of Dayton, Inc. a non profit
organization since June 1995, We support true science and Biblical religion.
email: ARKY History Editor This
site is scanned for viruses daily.