Institute on the Constitution Course
General schedule each week:
- Pledge of Allegiance to the flag of the USA
- Prayer of thanks
- Announcements, as needed
- Overview of weekly extra reading, e.g., "The Law" (1850) by Frederick Bastiat, from your workbook
- 30 minute segment from Dr. John Eidsmoe's "Institute on the Constitution" DVD
- Occasional (5 weeks) 15 minute DVD segments from David Barton's, "Keys to Good Government" (4) or "The foundations of American Government".
- Review of the fill-in-the-blank answers related to the workbook outline (Answers are also in the workbook).
- Reading and answering of the multiple-choice questions for the week (Answers are NOT in your workbook.
- Reading and answering of the True-False questions for the week (Answers are NOT in your workbook.
- Discussion Questions as time allows
- Final announcements, assignments
- Closing Prayer
Supported by: The ARK Foundation of Dayton, Inc. a non profit
organization since June 1995, We support true science and Biblical religion.
email: ARKY History Editor This
site is scanned for viruses daily. This document was last modified
10:44 PM 3/18/2010